Harmans Lodge Rules & Policies
- No parties or disturbances – please be aware that Harmans Lodge is a retreat for peace and tranquillity. If you are wanting loud music and parties Harmans Lodge IS NOT FOR YOU. The owners and the caretaker do live on the property and if there is any unacceptable behaviour you will be escorted off the property.
- Bookings for leavers week must be pre-approved and a confirmation in writing from the parents and child that they fully understand and accept the “No parties or disturbances” condition above. Please do not book without contacting us with the above or your booking will be cancelled and you will be refused entry to the property.
- No smoking inside the Lodge. If you smoke please use the outdoor ashtrays provided.
- No pets on the property please.
- As we are a working farm property we ask guests to close all gates around the property.
- We would ask guests to please treat our property with respect.
- Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check in is at least 14 days away.
- 14 – 8 days before stay – 50% refund
- 7 days or less – no refund
Check in and Check Out
- Check in from 1pm
- Check out at 11am
- Early check in and late check out may be available, contact us for availability.