Our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and offer a home from home experience.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes a Nespresso coffee machine, coffee pods, tea, milk, sugar, free-range eggs from the hosts own chickens and ducks.
- Ice and filtered water are dispensed from the fridge.
- A complimentary bottle of local wine await you after your journey.
- Bathrooms stocked with all the toiletries you may need, hairdryers and plenty of fresh fluffy towels.
- Beds – 2 king, 1 double with single over all with electric blankets, selection of pillows and super comfy doonas
- Cots and high chairs for hire and can be arranged on request
- Chandeliers in every room all have dimmers to create any mood.
- Beautiful candles in every room will turn on automatically to act as night lights
- Free WIFI, Flat screen TV and DVD player to entertain you with a range of children’s DVDs and a selection of board games.
- Outdoor games including cricket, croquet and football
- Indoor games a selection of board games for your entertainment
- Laundry with front loader washing machine and separate dryer.
- Double garage to keep your car cool.
- Large verandah with 2 hammocks, a super comfy swing chair and a full outdoor setting on the verandah.
- BBQ with a range of condiments
- Sheep and alpaca feeding can be arranged (a big hit with the kids). We do occasionally have orphan lambs that need bottle feeding.
We hope we have provided everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible but if there is anything more you require please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request