We’re now taking winter bookings!
Book your winter break direct with us for the best rates.
Harmans Lodge welcomes you to their unique and secluded homestead
The lodge is set on 75 acres of farmland and natural bush. It is the only home on the property giving you peace, tranquillity and privacy.
Situated on Harmans Mill Road which is in the Margaret River, Dunsborough and Busselton triangle each being between 15-30 minute drive. The following are minutes from your doorstep:
- Margaret River Chocolate factory and several other tourist spots.
- Margaret River Cheese Factory
- Hay shed Hill winery
- Rustico restaurant (famous for their degustation menu)
- Fishbone restaurant
- Harmans Estate Winery
- Margaret River Cheese factory
- Numerous boutique breweries and wineries are also in our neighbourhood.
The charming town of Cowaramup known as Cow Town, famous for its cow themed attractions is 5km drive away.
Your luxury accommodation comprises of:
- 2 king bedrooms and a double bedroom with bunk. The Master bedroom has ensuite bathroom with sliding doors onto the verandah.
- The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a bathroom. There is a third toilet. If you want to get back to nature there is a unique outdoor shower with a rather unusual shower head.
- Full length windows from every room onto the verandah bringing you closer to nature.
Cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen or throw a steak on the BBQ for a relaxed outdoor meal on the large deck.
Kids will enjoy our friendly grazing alpacas, sheep and lambs and a variety of beautiful birds.
For the Aviator – Fly in on Harmans Lodge own private 850 metre all weather gravel airstrip where a caretaker will look after your plane, making it the perfect getaway.
We hope to welcome you soon to our peaceful rural escape.
Best wishes from the Harmans Lodge Team, 4 Alpacas, 168 sheep and Conor the Red Setter dog
Our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and offer a home from home experience.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes a Nespresso coffee machine, coffee pods, tea, milk, sugar, free-range eggs from the hosts own chickens and ducks.
- Ice and filtered water are dispensed from the fridge.
- A complimentary bottle of local wine await you after your journey.
- Bathrooms stocked with all the toiletries you may need, hairdryers and plenty of fresh fluffy towels.
- Beds – 2 king, 1 double with bunk all with electric blankets, selection of pillows and super comfy doonas
- Cots and high chairs for hire and can be arranged on request
- Chandeliers in every room all have dimmers to create any mood.
- Beautiful candles in every room will turn on automatically to act as night lights
- Free WIFI, Flat screen TV and DVD player to entertain you with a range of children’s DVDs and a selection of board games.
- Outdoor games including cricket, croquet and football
- Indoor games a selection of board games for your entertainment
- Laundry with front loader washing machine and separate dryer.
- Double garage to keep your car cool.
- Large verandah with 2 hammocks, a super comfy swing chair and a full outdoor setting on the verandah.
- BBQ with a range of condiments
- Farm tour, sheep and alpaca feeding can be arranged (a big hit with the kids). We do occasionally have orphan lambs that need bottle feeding.
We hope we have provided everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible but if there is anything more you require please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request
The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on our website are applicable to the individuals depicted. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products, services, or any benefits in exchange for said statements.
Andrea’s place is located in a good location about 30mins from Margaret River. There are other wineries nearby, and we chose this place as we had an event to attend nearby. Overall great place to stay. Andrea was prompt with communication and accomodating.
This is a great place to stay. Extremely central to everything. 15 minutes to Margaret River. 30 minutes to Dunsborough and Busselton and right amongst the wineries. Great accommodation with fantastic comfort and trims. Our hosts Andrea and David were just so obliging. Couldn’t ask for better.
Excellent place for our little boy and parents. Stayed for 4 nights. Would definitely stay again. Highly recommended
One of the best air bnb’s we’ve stayed at. Beautiful well equipped house, stunning and tranquil grounds. The tour of the farm was a bonus. Will definitely stay again
Amazing place with fabulous amenities, so clean and every detail has been considered. The fresh complimentary eggs, the wine and the milk all helpful as there isn’t a supermarket close by. Having said that it is close to a lot of attractions. The outdoor sports equipment was loved by the kids and feeding the alpacas with Lindsey was a highlight of the trip. We love it here and will be back, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place to anyone who would listen! Fabulous
Fabulous place to stay, close amenities but still private and set within a pristine natural environment. Andrea was the perfect host and was especially accomodating with regards to queries and requests. Will definitely be coming back.
Great place to feel the tranquillity of solitude. The family loved the views wide open space fresh air and a great base to explore the area. We loved the stay topped by Christmas Dinner BBQ on the deck. The tour of the farm was one of the many highlights.
Really nice house on a private property - equipped with everything you need in a great location. Would definitely stay here again.
Excellent place for relaxation away from the noice and bustle. Essentially everything you need is in the house. Great hosts who respond very quickly. Highly recommend.
Great host. Quick to respond on any queries. Clean and spacious place for 8 people. Ample amenities provided for a great stay. Home away from home.
An exceptional, luxurious farm-stay experience.
Andrea is a super host, wine on arrival. Fresh eggs, milk coffee and teas.
The home is immaculate, plush and super clean.
The location is very central for some of the regions best wineries/breweries.
I highly recommend this venue as a basecamp to explore or as a completely serene rural escape.
Beware, the closest shop would be Cowaramup approx 15 min drive away.
So plan well.
Thank-You Andrea & David,
We had a lovely time at the beautiful lodge. Lindsay was lovely and showed us all the animals which was great fun. The kitchen was well stocked for us to prepare a quick dinner and we would love to come again for our next business trip in a couple months time.
We really love how spotless and clean everything was, it was very relaxing after our meetings to come back to an ambient and tranquil environment.
Thank-You again XO
Talitha & Angelo