The lodge is set on 75 acres of farmland and natural bush. It is the only home on the property giving you peace, tranquillity and privacy.
Situated on Harmans Mill Road which is in the Margaret River, Dunsborough and Busselton triangle each being between 15-30 minute drive. The following are minutes from your doorstep:
- Margaret River Chocolate factory and several other tourist spots.
- Margaret River Cheese Factory
- Hay shed Hill winery
- Rustico restaurant (famous for their degustation menu)
- Fishbone restaurant
- Harmans Estate Winery
- Margaret River Cheese factory
- Numerous boutique breweries and wineries are also in our neighbourhood.
The charming town of Cowaramup known as Cow Town, famous for its cow themed attractions is 5km drive away.
Your luxury accommodation comprises of:
- 2 king sized beds and one double with single over. The Master bedroom has ensuite bathroom with sliding doors onto the verandah.
- The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a bathroom. There is a third toilet. If you want to get back to nature there is a unique outdoor shower with a rather unusual shower head.
- Full length windows from every room onto the verandah bringing you closer to nature.
Cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen or throw a steak on the BBQ for a relaxed outdoor meal on the large deck.
You’ll see sheep and lambs in the fields around the lodge, ducks and wild birds on the dam and keep an eye out for kangaroos!
For the Aviator – Fly in on Harmans Lodge own private 850 metre all weather gravel airstrip where a caretaker will look after your plane, making it the perfect getaway.